Thank you to the more than 1,000 community college trustees, presidents, government-relations professionals, professional board staff members, students, and other advocates who attended the 2012 Community College National Legislative Summit!
For information on next year's Community College National Legislative Summit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.775.4667.
The 2013 National Legislative Summit program is now available for download as a PDF or via the new ACCT mobile app. To download the app, search for keyword ACCT in your iPhone, iPad, or Android app store.
If you would like to save an image, complete the following steps:
- click a small thumbnail image at the bottom of the slideshow box above to make it larger
- click the enlarged photo
- click the option "Open photo in new window"
- click "Actions" above the photo
- click "View all sizes" from the pull down menu
- choose a size and download the photo file
2013 NLS: General Sessions
2013 NLS: Congressional Community College Forum
2013 NLS: Congressional Office Visits
2013 NLS: Legislative Sessions
2013 NLS: Advocacy Academy
Future NLS Dates:
- February 10-13, 2014
- February 9-12, 2015
* All National Legislative Summits will take place at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.