ACCT members receive a number of exclusive benefits, including—to name only a few:
- Full board, president, and professional board staff subscriptions to the award-winning Trustee Quarterly magazine;
- Exclusive of-the-moment updates on federal legislation that stand to affect funding and policies at your college;
- Discounted attendance at the Annual ACCT Leadership Congress, Community College National Legislative Summit, Governance Leadership Institutes, and other events;
- Disounts on ACCT publications—the go-to sources for information about community college governance;
- Exclusive educational opportunities;
- And more.
But perhaps the best way to know what ACCT does for our members is to read the association's annual state of the association report.
Download the current dues schedule and membership application.