Trustee Ambassador Program
Last Day to Apply!
The Trustee Ambassador Program is an opportunity for new and experienced trustees to volunteer, network, collaborate, and share experiences during the annual ACCT Leadership Congress. Primarily, Trustee Ambassadors will greet, guide, and inform attendees during the event. This hospitality will provide a proactive peer-to-peer interaction which will facilitate a more collaborative and communal experience among trustees throughout the ACCT Congress.
- You must register for the Annual Leadership Congress in order to participate as a Trustee Ambassador.
- Trutsee Ambassadors should be able to attend on-site information session, Wednesday October 16 at 11am.
- Trustee Ambassadors need to be able to navigate the event site and be able to communicate with fellow trustees.
- Provide general event information to attendees
- Provide directional assistance to attendees
- Provide information about ACCT to attendees
- Greet and assist with seating at elections
- Encourage engagement through ACCT's social media platforms and the event app
- Direct attendees to general and special sessions
How to Apply
The application period for the Trustee Ambassador Program has closed.