Nominations for the 2017 ACCT Awards is now closed! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT), in its regional awards program, annually recognizes one trustee, equity program, chief executive officer, faculty member, and professional board staff member in each of its five regions for their tremendous contributions to community colleges.
One Recipient from Each of Five Regions
- Trustee (Trustee Leadership Award)
- Board/CEO Team (Equity Award)
- Chief Executive Officer (Chief Executive Officer Award)
- Faculty Member (Faculty Member Award)
- Professional Board Staff Member (Professional Board Staff Member Award)
ACCT's Annual Association Awards are selected from the recipients of the Regional Awards. (In order to be considered for an Association Award, you must submit a nomination and be awarded at the regional level.)
Additionally, ACCT honors individuals who strive to promote community colleges in the public sector with a National Education Service Award and a Government Relations Award. These awards are given out during ACCT's National Legislative Summit.
Contact Jee Hang Lee