2017 ACCT LEADERSHIP CONGRESS REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Early Bird Congress Registration deadline is FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2017.
CANCELLATIONS Must be postmarked by TUESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2017 to receive a refund, less $250 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after that date. Refunds will be processed after the congress.
Registration Package (Includes Tuesday & Wednesday Luncheons, Wednesday Annual Awards Gala, and Thursday Brunch)
Postmarked by July 21: $940 After July 21: $1185
Registration Fee Only (Meals not included)
Postmarked by July 21: $825 After July 21: $ 1025
Luncheon (Tuesday) $75
Luncheon (Wednesday) $75
Awards Gala (Wednesday) $100
Brunch (Thursday) $75
ACCT PRE-CONGRESS ACADEMIES (Includes Lunch)
Monday, September 25th, from 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The Chairs’ Academy: The Leadership Team of the Board: $150
- Becoming a Disaster Resilient Institution: $150
Monday, September 25th, from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Effective Board Governance: Policy Governance™ to Traditional Models: $125
- The Board’s Guide to Presidential Contracts: $125
- Policy and Guidelines for Fiscal Health & Management: $125
- Legal Academy: Community College Legal Representatives and Emerging Trends: $125
- The Trustees Role in Advocacy: $125
Reserve your hotel room BEFORE SATURDAY,APRIL 15, 2017, and receive the ACCT early bird discount rate of only $200 per night. After APRIL 15TH, the hotel rate goes up to $230 per night. The deadline to reserve your room in the ACCT Room Block is FRIDAY, AUGUST 18 based upon availability. You MUST be registered for the ACCT Congress to reserve your hotel room.
The Cosmopolitan has notified us that there is an OPTIONAL $35.00 “resort fee” to cover additional hotel services. You DO NOT need to pay this fee to stay at the hotel. We are happy to let you know that all attendees in the ACCT room block will receive complimentary high speed internet access in their guest rooms.