Do you have board members getting ready to retire? Are you looking for ways to recognize them for their hard work and dedication? Why not honor them with an ACCT Lifetime Membership.
The Lifetime Membership Program provides a prime opportunity for community, junior, and technical colleges to honor outstanding and retiring board members and pay special recognition to trustee contributions to community and junior colleges and technical institutes. The Lifetime Membership Program investment supports and promotes continuing trustee education and professional development.
A current list of lifetime members can be viewed here.
Lifetime Members receive the following benefits upon receiving their memberships:
- A personalized plaque and commemorative lapel pin to acknowledge the Lifetime Member
- Recognition by ACCT in publications, meeting programs, and more
- New Lifetime Members are introduced at Annual ACCT Leadership Congress
Upon retirement from their Lifetime Members’ boards, additional Lifetime Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary base registration to all meetings, including the Annual ACCT Leadership Congress and Community College National Legislative Summit, after retiring from their board (meals not included)
- ACCT member publications, including Trustee Quarterly magazine and Advisor, for perpetuity
To submit your application, please visit here.