Benefits to Member Colleges
ACCT members receive a number of exclusive benefits, including—to name only a few:
Full board, president, and professional board staff subscriptions to the award-winning Trustee Quarterly magazine;
Exclusive of-the-moment updates on federal legislation that stand to affect funding and policies at your college;
Discounted attendance at the Annual ACCT Leadership Congress, Community College National Legislative Summit, Governance Leadership Institutes, and other events;
Discounts on ACCT publications—the go-to sources for information about community college governance;
Exclusive educational opportunities;
But perhaps the best way to know what ACCT does for our members is to read the association's annual state of the association report.
- Complete (or update) your profile and interests. We want to know a little bit about you so we can deliver the content and communications that you’ll find most valuable.
- Update your board roster. Keeping your board roster updated is central to the effectiveness of your membership. Professional board staff and presidents have access to this feature.
- Mark your calendar. Discover education and networking events and stay updated on important deadlines and activities in the Association.
Explore the many ways to get involved with ACCT through its various networks and committees at all levels of expertise.
- Board Committees
- Trustee Advisory Committee
- Student Trustee Advisory Committee
- Advisory Committee of Presidents
- Professional Board Staff Network
- State Coordinators Network
- Corporate Council