The Association of Community College Trustees exists to:
- Enhance the image and foster greater public appreciation of community colleges and their governing boards.
- Support community college boards in their efforts to govern and develop policies that focus on meeting community needs.
- Help build community college board leadership and advocacy capacity through education and training programs.
- Assist community college boards in the recruitment, selection and retention of chief executive officers of the highest caliber.
- Nominating Committee
- State, Province, and Territory Coordinators Network
- Student Trustee Advisory Committee
- Advisory Committee of Presidents
- Trustee Advisory Committee
Running for the Board of Directors
Running for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee