The Professional Board Staff Network (PBSN), under the aegis of the Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT), will provide individuals at community colleges who support governing boards and/or presidents/CEOs with a focus on continued development and enhancement of professional skills, sharing expertise and best practices, keeping abreast of new developments, and becoming more proficient at rendering service to governing boards and/or presidents/CEOs.
The Professional Board Staff Network provides a national level resource for those who support governing boards and/or presidents/CEOs of community colleges.
To promote valuable opportunities for those who support governing boards and/or presidents/CEOs, the Professional Board Staff Network will:
- Provide ongoing professional development;
- Provide networking and interactive discussion for the growth of interpersonal relationships among national peers and colleagues;
- Provide national leadership opportunities as an officer of PBSN;
- Develop and present programs at the annual ACCT Congress; and
- Facilitate communication through the ACCT website and Trustee Quarterly, the PBSN listserve, and publications.
<-- Back to PBSN