About the Call for Presentations
Submissions Due by Friday, May 24th
ACCT, the association that represents community college leaders, is accepting proposals for the 2024 ACCT Leadership Congress. We are seeking proposals that align with the five ACCT Congress tracks, as well as those that demonstrate how community colleges as working to cultivate and develop skills that are needed for a successful future.
If your college has instituted new programs, practices and/or policies that expand the knowledge base, that will challenge and inspire, we encourage you to submit a proposal to present a session at this year's ACCT Leadership Congress.
Greater consideration will be given to proposals submitted in partnership with other colleges and/or organizations. We are looking for innovative collaborations and lessons that can be applied in multiple contexts, from different perspectives and viewpoints.
- Demonstrate relevance of the session topic to the 2024 Congress theme and tracks.
- Include at least one trustee among presenters.
- All presenters must be registered for the Congress.
- Sessions must be approximately 60 minutes in length.
- Proposal must include a letter of support from the college.
- Collaborative solutions for workforce needs
- Technology supported innovations
- Enrollment strategies
- Creating inclusive, student-centered pathways for student success
- Effective board governance: How to be a trustee